Austin Full Moon Kayaking with MusicFull Moon Music Paddle
Spend an evening kayaking or paddle boarding to a secluded island on Lady Bird Lake under the light of a full moon! On the island, you will be treated to a live music acoustic set from Jeremy Booth and the Wanderers, a sunset from the water, a campfire, and s'mores! This is as "local Austin" as Austin gets! We recommend you bring a blanket or small camp chair and bug spray. This is a BYOB event, small collapsible coolers work best.
- Next Tour Date: Sunday, April 21st
- Tour Price: $40/person
- Meet time 7:00PM (but can come around 6:30 to get on water early)
- Get to the island by 8:00PM (sunset at 8:02PM)
- Band starts 8:00PM
- Leave island 10:00PM
- Featuring: Kayaks, music, campfire, s'mores provided
- Beverages not included - feel free to bring your own - No Glass!
- Reservations Required: call 512.804.2122 or book online
- Band: Texas Lovebirds